1. Tickets are available for reservations 7 days in advance.
2. Passengers should arrive at pick-up points at least 20 minutes before departure time.
3. Ticket alterations can be made at point of purchase at least 2 hours before travel time without any charges. Changing tickets within 1-2 hours before the departure time is subject to 10% charge of the fare. Passengers cannot make ticket change if informing our ticket staff less than one hour before the departure time.
4. Cancellations must be made with our ticket staff at least 2 hours before the departure time and are subject to 30% cancellation charge. No refund will be given for request made less than 2 hours before the departure.
5. Child tickets are determined by heights of passenger. The height is given at no taller than 130 centimeters. Children with heights less than 90 centimeters can travel for free but will be given no specified seat and must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Other discount passengers such as police, soldiers, and monks must show eligible ids. at time of purchase and present the ids. again when boarding.
7. Luggage is allowed for 2 pieces for each passenger and weighing altogether not more than 15 kilograms. Charge will apply for oversize luggage at the rate of 10 baht per kilogram.
8. Bringing a motorcycle is subject to pay a fee of 1550 baht, a bicycle for 200-600 baht depending on the size.
9. All charges must be paid with our ticket staffs or inspection staffs. Please do not pay luggage fee with the on-bus staff.
10. We take care of your luggage with utmost care, however in case of lost or damaged luggage we will compensate for no more than 300 baht per case.
11. For more information please contact our call center at (+66) 21566262